Thank you Christina (http://saltpepperbrilliant.wordpress.com/), for awarding me The Versatile Blogger Award! Check out her blog for amazing recipes, pictures, and stories!
You’ll find the rules below:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award pic on your blog post.
7 things about me:
- I do not like peanut butter, mint, or onions.
- I speak Hebrew fluently, but am largely illiterate.
- While I’m starting law school in the fall, I think I’d be an amazing professional organizer (H&G style) and would probably immensely enjoy being one.
- I love French fries. And breakfast. And having French fries as part of breakfast.
- When I was 7, I went to a birthday party at a skate rink. During the backwards skating time, a much larger, older person barreled into me and knocked me over. I haven’t been able to skate since.
- I love making something new with random leftover ingredients.
- Peter Schmitt, here’s your shout out: the land of Nuzzopolis will crush the Gilltopians and the Schmemmanites at all future rounds of Settlers of Catan. LONG LIVE NUZZOPOLIS!
I would like to pass this on to the following bloggers:
- http://budapestivities.wordpress.com/ – Following Elen’s Budapestivities, one adventure at a time!
- http://www.marathoningtothefinish.blogspot.com/ – Run Jacob, run!
- http://wordswewomenwrite.wordpress.com/ – Three women writing about whatever their hearts desire.
- http://samantharosephotography.wordpress.com/ – Looking for some great photos? Check out Samantha’s blog!
- http://mypearlproject.wordpress.com/ – I LOVE the idea behind this blog. Cassie is cooking her way across the world, one recipe at a time…
- http://pastaprincessandmore.wordpress.com/ – This blog makes me want to buy pasta-making equipment so I can attempt to make raviolis as beautiful as Cheryl’s.
- http://roxyvespa.wordpress.com/ – Taking Israel by vespa, one ride at a time!
- http://parttimehousewife.com/ – Amazing recipes… and pictures!
- http://foodimentary.com/ – Thanks to John-Bryan Hopkins, I know exactly when the most important holidays are (National Eat Italian Food Day, National Eat a Brownie Day, National Potato Lovers Day, World Nutella Day… and of course, National Fettucine Alfredo Day. I’m pretty sure that should be a Federal holiday)
- http://whatifoundwhilewalkingaround.com/ – As someone who recently ran their first race, I’m rooting for Blair as she prepares for a triathlon!
- http://thefauxmartha.com/ – The Faux Martha? Please Melissa, you’ve got Martha beat.
- http://bowlofrecipes.wordpress.com/ – This blogger had me at brownies with homemade vanilla ice cream.
- http://pantrychef.wordpress.com/ – I love reading about Sunny’s creativity in the kitchen!
- http://2minicooks.wordpress.com/ – Check them out for some great recipes!
- http://mythineats.com/ – How to eat tons while still being healthy.
Thanks for great posts! I hope you all participate!